Sunday, September 27, 2015

The following photos were taken in Papua New Guinea and feature the biggest tribal gathering in the world. #musicanddance #papuanewguinea #tribalgathering - http://clapway.com/2015/09/27/photos-of-the-biggest-tribal-gathering/

The following photos were taken in Papua New Guinea and feature the biggest tribal gathering in the world. According to photographer, Fabien Astre, the event happens every year in the highlands of the country in a town called Goroka. The festival last for 3 days. During that time, thousands of people come from all over the country to share the traditional way of life from the different tribes.


 


More info: Facebook | fabienastre.com


1.


1. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.5__880


2.


2. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.__880


3.


3. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.9__880


4.


4. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.6__880


5.


5. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.4__880


6.


6. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.8__880


7.


7. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.7__880


8.


8. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.10__880


9.


9. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.11__880


10.


10. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.12__880


11.


11. My-photos-from-the-biggest-tribal-gathering-in-the-world.13__880



Photos Of The Biggest Tribal Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment