Tuesday, September 22, 2015

These are Literal Interpretations of Common Expressions - http://clapway.com/2015/09/22/these-are-literal-interpretations-of-common-expressions/ #commonexpressions #digitalartwork #interpretations

These pieces capture very literal interpretations of common language expressions or emotions. They are created by Richard George Davis, a full time graphic designer, who also creates personal digital artworks in his free time. To create the images, he uses a variety of methods/mediums, such as photography, photo manipulation and digital painting.


1. Umbrella melancholy


1. I-create-surreal-dream-like-digital-artworks4__880
RGDart.com

2. Complexity in a jaded world


2. I-create-surreal-dream-like-digital-artworks1__880
RGDart.com

3. Free falling dream


3. I-create-surreal-dream-like-digital-artworks2__880
RGDart.com

4. Light redemption


4. I-create-surreal-dream-like-digital-artworks11__880
RGDart.com

5. Clockwork orange


5. I-create-surreal-dream-like-digital-artworks6__880
RGDart.com

6. Forlorn aspiration


6. I-create-surreal-dream-like-idiomatic-artworks__880
RGDart.com

7. Seperation of state


7. I-create-surreal-dream-like-digital-artworks3__880
RGDart.com

8. Entropic misadventure


8. I-create-surreal-dream-like-digital-artworks7__880
RGDart.com

9. Forever lost


9. I-create-surreal-dream-like-digital-artworks8__880
RGDart.com

10. Cemetery in my mind


10. I-create-idiomatic-surreal-dream-like-artworks__880
RGDart.com

11. Type character


11. I-create-idiomatic-surreal-dream-like-artworks3__880
RGDart.com

These are Literal Interpretations of Common Expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment